Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sixth months ago, at exactly this time of the year, I was still busy packing my stuff, to fit everything into a luggage that has a limit of 23kg, and arguing with my mom about which undies to wear.
Today, I'm here, sitting in front of the screen of my host dad's laptop, missing everything but not ready yet to leave Belgium.
Do you know the kind of feeling where you think, my work here is not yet done but the time is running out? Whether it's because my Dutch isn't that well, or things that are still unsaid.
I need a plan, things have got to be structured, but I'm not the kind of person who does all those things.
Either way, these are some random questions I randomly found on the internet. I'd probably post this kind of thing more often.
It's actually quite interesting.

Random Questions:
1. How are you feeling right now? Needy.
2. What's the closest thing to you that's green? Almost everything in this house is green, god damn it.
3. When did you last laugh? Yesterday.

4. Do you remember why / at what? During middagpauze, Erika suddenly sang her own creation of a catchy song that goes; 'here there everywhere, we are friends forever' and somehow it turned into a techno/house music when I started beatboxing along with her.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Belgium. F*ck it, I want to stay, I wish my dad's agency would send my whole family to move here, or I wish there was a mini earthquake that would move Indonesia geographically to europe, next to Belgium to be exact.

6. Do you like to dance? Love.
7. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Honestly... no.
8. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No, not sure if I'm qualified.
9. How many tattoos do you have? None.
10. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Nope.

11. What did you do for your last birthday? My brother threw a surprise birthday party for me. I love him so much.
12. Do you believe in love at first sight? Crush, maybe. Love? Too serious.
13. Where were you on Valentine's day? Home, loving myself.
14. Have you ever been drunk? Never been completely drunk, somehow I've always been the babysitter.
15. Would you like to go out to eat with Barack Obama? Only if he's buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment