Thursday, February 28, 2013

De dag van de weerbaarheid

I probably had one of the suckiest morning ever.
I woke up thinking that today was just like any other Thursday and school starts at 9 AM.
Unfortunately, I was wrong.
I knew that it was gonna be de dag van de weerbaarheid but hey, who would've have known that school actually started 50 minutes earlier?
Apparently, everyone but me.
So, I was half an hour late but the school's secretariaat was such a darling, she let me in with my lame excuse.

What is weerbaarheid? No idea.
We had to follow workshops about drugs and alcohol.
Honestly? Apart of having a short day with no lessons, it was boring.
First session was a group talk. We played a kind of a card game, we needed to describe each others with such difficult Dutch words that I couldn't understand (except for the word brutaal, I later assigned it to Camilla but she denied.. well you know, it's just an opinion... sorry :p)

We also received quick Aikido lessons and it was great. Not that it would be useful for me, in a middle of an attack I'm pretty sure screaming my lungs out will be the first thing I'd do.
Well, I'm actually into self defense dus, ik vind het leuk.
(Watch out people, badass coming through)

Later before noon we watched 'Requiem For A Dream', a movie about drugs that was released in the 2000.
I like it. Even though 'disgusting' would be the perfect word to describe this movie, I think it deserves an award plus it has amazing soundtracks. Not that I'm a movie expert, or the fact that Jared Leto was in it.
Yes people, Jared Leto.
When the movie first started I was like 'hey this guy looks familiar, a bit gay but yeah I know him from somewhere...' and voila.
Ok, don't take it wrong, I'm definitely far from a homophobic. It's just that one of my best friend is Leto's crazy fan girl and I used to tease her a lot by telling her how gay he looks blablabla and she would be pissed. Apart from that he is a great man and even if he is gay, I could guarantee that he'd get more guys than I do.


So I actually lost my whole appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment